American Airlines AAdvantage American Airlines AAdvantage
American Airlines AAdvantage® members earn 500 miles per rental on all qualifying rentals at participating airport rental locations in the U.S., Canada, Latin America and the Caribbean. No American Airlines flight, ticket or boarding pass is required to earn miles. Simply present your AAdvantage number at time of rental.
Plus, AAdvantage members can receive valuable discounts simply by providing the American AAdvantage Budget Customer Discount (BCD) number U072400.
Terms and Conditions
- Miles may not be earned on travel industry, travel agent, or tour/wholesale rates
- Earn miles at all corporate-operated and many participating licensee-owned airport locations worldwide. If you determine that your location is licensee-owned, please contact that location directly to find out if it's participating in the American Airlines Frequent Flyer program.
- Members may earn miles, points or credits with only one frequent traveler program per rental
- Miles cannot be earned on a rental if car rental award certificates are used
- American Airlines reserves the right to change AAdvantage program rules, regulations, travel awards and special offers at any time without notice, and to end the program with six months notice. Any such changes may affect your ability to use the mileage awards or credits that you have accumulated. Members may not be able to obtain all offered awards at all times or use awards for all destinations or on all flights. AAdvantage travel awards, mileage accrual and special offers are subject to government regulations. American Airlines is not responsible for products or services offered by other participating companies. For complete details about the AAdvantage program, visit aa.com/advantage. AmericanAirlines and AAdvantage are trademarks of American Airlines, Inc.
- Frequent flyer mileage taxes and surcharges apply.
Frequent Traveler Program Terms and Charges
Please Note: Not all users qualify for miles/points program.
Frequent Traveler Program Surcharge/Excise Tax
A Frequent Traveler Program Surcharge or Excise Tax may be applied and will be assessed in connection with miles earned pursuant to this reservation. To confirm whether a fee has been applied, please see the Car Rental Summary on Step 4.
Earn miles at all corporate-owned and many participating licensee-owned airport locations worldwide. If you determine that your airport location is licensee-owned, please contact that location directly to find out if it's participating. Airline Frequent Traveler programs have been discontinued at all Budget local market locations. Program members will no longer be eligible to earn airline miles, credits or points when renting at local market locations. Airline frequency programs will remain in place at participating Budget airport locations only.
Applicable Surcharges and Taxes
For rentals in the United States, Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, St. Croix and Canada, when the renter chooses to receive frequent flyer miles from the following U.S. airline and hotel programs, Budget will assess a frequent flyer surcharge equivalent to USD $0.75 per day (except $1.00 per day for American Airlines, Copa Airlines, JetBlue Airways and Southwest Airlines). The amount assessed is collected by Budget to offset a portion of Budget's annual cost of participation in frequent flyer programs.
- Alaska Airlines
- American Airlines
- Best Western Hotels & Resorts
- Carlson Companies
- Copa Airlines
- Frontier Airlines
- Hawaiian Airlines
- Hilton Hotels & Resorts
- Hyatt Hotels
- IHG - InterContinental Hotel Group
- JetBlue Airways
- La Quinta Inns & Suites
- Southwest Airlines
- Spirit Airlines
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts
- Virgin America
- Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
Surcharges and taxes are not quoted on your online reservation rate. If the location you are renting at participates in the program, the surcharge will be added to your rate at the rental counter when you return your car. Surcharges are not applicable to mileage/points or credits earned on international airlines, hotel programs or other non-airline frequency programs.