AeroMexico Deals on Car Rentals AeroMexico Deals on Car Rentals
Earn 625 miles!
Members earn 625 miles for each qualifying Budget rental in Mexico and 500 miles for each Budget rental in any other country (at participating airport locations worldwide). No requirement to fly on AeroMexico or partner airline. Visit aeromexico.com for miles redemption information.
Terms and Conditions
- Earn miles at all corporate-operated and many participating licensee-owned airport locations worldwide. If you determine that your location is licensee-owned, please contact that location directly to find out if it's participating in the AeroMexico Frequent Flyer program.
- Club Premier members earn 625 miles (1000 kilometers) with every qualifying Budget rental within Mexico. For Budget rentals outside of Mexico, members earn 500 miles (800 kilometers).
- No AeroMexico flight, ticket, or boarding pass is required to earn miles/kilometers. Simply present your Club Premier membership card at any participating Budget location at the time of rental.
- Unfortunately, miles/kilometers may not be earned on travel industry, travel agent, or tour/wholesale rates. In addition, members may only earn miles, points, or credits with one frequent traveler program per rental. Also, miles/kilometers may not be earned on a rental in which car rental award certificates are used.
- Frequent flyer mileage tax and surcharge information.
- Club Premier car rental award certificates may also be used toward Budget rentals. Certificates can be used toward a car-category upgrade or a free rental day when you rent for two or more days. Awards are determined by the number of miles/kilometers you redeem through the Club Premier Program. Rules apply when you use car rental certificates:
- Certificates may be used only with standard rates and may not be combined with other discounts.
- Advance reservations are required.
- Please be prepared to present an award certificate at the time of rental.
- Blackout periods may apply.
- Upgrades are subject to availability at the time of rental and apply to economy through full-size, four-door cars.
- A free rental day applies to economy through luxury cars and to time and mileage charges only.
- Local rental and age requirements apply.
- Refer to your AeroMexico Club Premier member program guide for details
Frequent Traveler Program Terms and Charges
Please Note: Not all users qualify for miles/points program.
Frequent Traveler Program Surcharge/Excise Tax
A Frequent Traveler Program Surcharge or Excise Tax may be applied and will be assessed in connection with miles earned pursuant to this reservation. To confirm whether a fee has been applied, please see the Car Rental Summary on Step 4.
Earn miles at all corporate-owned and many participating licensee-owned airport locations worldwide. If you determine that your airport location is licensee-owned, please contact that location directly to find out if it's participating. Airline Frequent Traveler programs have been discontinued at all Budget local market locations. Program members will no longer be eligible to earn airline miles, credits or points when renting at local market locations. Airline frequency programs will remain in place at participating Budget airport locations only.
Applicable Surcharges and Taxes
For rentals in the United States, Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, St. Croix and Canada, when the renter chooses to receive frequent flyer miles from the following U.S. airline and hotel programs, Budget will assess a frequent flyer surcharge equivalent to USD $0.75 per day (except $1.00 per day for American Airlines, Copa Airlines, JetBlue Airways and Southwest Airlines). The amount assessed is collected by Budget to offset a portion of Budget's annual cost of participation in frequent flyer programs.
- Alaska Airlines
- American Airlines
- Best Western Hotels & Resorts
- Carlson Companies
- Copa Airlines
- Frontier Airlines
- Hawaiian Airlines
- Hilton Hotels & Resorts
- Hyatt Hotels
- IHG - InterContinental Hotel Group
- JetBlue Airways
- La Quinta Inns & Suites
- Southwest Airlines
- Spirit Airlines
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts
- Virgin America
- Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
Surcharges and taxes are not quoted on your online reservation rate. If the location you are renting at participates in the program, the surcharge will be added to your rate at the rental counter when you return your car. Surcharges are not applicable to mileage/points or credits earned on international airlines, hotel programs or other non-airline frequency programs.