Please check your Junk E-mail folder just in case the email was delivered there instead of your inbox. For further queries use the Worldwide Phone Number List to find your Budget Customer Service telephone number.
Air New Zealand Airpoint Deals on Car Rentals Air New Zealand Airpoint Deals on Car Rentals
Earn 2.5 Air New Zealand Airpoint Dollars!
Members earn 2.5 Air New Zealand Airpoint Dollars for each qualifying car rental day with Budget at participating airport locations worldwide. No requirement to fly on Air New Zealand or partner airline. Visit airnz.co.nz for redemption information.
Terms and Conditions
- Earn miles at all corporate-operated and many participating licensee-owned airport locations worldwide. If you determine that your location is licensee-owned, please contact that location directly to find out if it's participating in the Air New Zealand Frequent Flyer program.
- Airpoint members receive 2.5 Airpoint Dollars per paid rental day with every qualifying rental at participating Budget locations worldwide.
- No Air New Zealand flight, ticket or boarding pass is required to be eligible for points. Simply present your Airpoints membership card at any participating Budget location worldwide at the time of rental.
- Miles cannot be earned on travel industry, travel agent, or tour/wholesale rates. In addition, members may earn miles, points or credits only with one frequent traveler program per rental. Also, points cannot be earned on a rental if car rental award certificates are used.
- Refer to your Air New Zealand Airpoints member program guide for details.
- Frequent flyer mileage tax and surcharge information.
Frequent Traveler Program Terms and Charges
Please Note: Not all users qualify for miles/points program.
Frequent Traveler Program Surcharge/Excise Tax
A Frequent Traveler Program Surcharge or Excise Tax may be applied and will be assessed in connection with miles earned pursuant to this reservation. To confirm whether a fee has been applied, please see the Car Rental Summary on Step 4.
Earn miles at all corporate-owned and many participating licensee-owned airport locations worldwide. If you determine that your airport location is licensee-owned, please contact that location directly to find out if it's participating. Airline Frequent Traveler programs have been discontinued at all Budget local market locations. Program members will no longer be eligible to earn airline miles, credits or points when renting at local market locations. Airline frequency programs will remain in place at participating Budget airport locations only.
Applicable Surcharges and Taxes
For rentals in the United States, Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, St. Croix and Canada, when the renter chooses to receive frequent flyer miles from the following U.S. airline and hotel programs, Budget will assess a frequent flyer surcharge equivalent to USD $0.75 per day (except $1.00 per day for American Airlines, Copa Airlines, JetBlue Airways and Southwest Airlines). The amount assessed is collected by Budget to offset a portion of Budget's annual cost of participation in frequent flyer programs.
- Alaska Airlines
- American Airlines
- Best Western Hotels & Resorts
- Carlson Companies
- Copa Airlines
- Frontier Airlines
- Hawaiian Airlines
- Hilton Hotels & Resorts
- Hyatt Hotels
- IHG - InterContinental Hotel Group
- JetBlue Airways
- La Quinta Inns & Suites
- Southwest Airlines
- Spirit Airlines
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts
- Virgin America
- Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
Surcharges and taxes are not quoted on your online reservation rate. If the location you are renting at participates in the program, the surcharge will be added to your rate at the rental counter when you return your car. Surcharges are not applicable to mileage/points or credits earned on international airlines, hotel programs or other non-airline frequency programs.